Thursday, August 20, 2009

Photo Blog

While drinking coffee last Friday, I caught this shot of the drink fridge with my mobile. The bottle is actually leaning against the glass.
We left the bottle like that, wondering whether it could be saved by the next door opener or if it was past the point of no return.
Next time we went it was gone and the fridge's stock had shrunk considerably.

Lately I've been capturing particularly random shots of life with this camera, only trick is to keep it still enough. I've come across random signs, pacifiers in toilets and daisies so have snapped a shot.

My friend and I already share a film review blog, why not a photo blog?
Its still in the planning stage, e.g. name/design but I can't wait to get it up and running.

In the meantime, I'll illustrate some posts with my random shots!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin