Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Disco Underworld


The latest issue of Disco Underworld is out! For those of you who haven't checked out this creative online monthly magazine, it is definitely worth a look! Don't blame me if you soon need your monthly fix.

I started writing for Disco in April and have become a regular contributor. The video that I previously posted on this site was an illustration of an idea I had for reader contributions.
We interview people from all world with such unique viewpoints, its great to make an article out of their words.

In the August issue, I wrote about Amanda Ratcliffe, a Hamilton music photographer/album reviewer/radio DJ. It was really fun to do, her photos are fantastic and she loved the article!
She has also promoted it left, right and centre on her Myspace page, which has been an experience in itself! Hope it helps her profile.

Next issue here we come!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin